DOT are sound-absorbing panels designed to reduce annoying echo and reverberation from internal surroundings. They can be ceiling or wall applied.
DOT want to integrate both aesthetic and acoustic requirements; the customer can choose the size, quantity and color, starting from the minimum area necessary for the acoustic correction.
- The outer side is made of light structure in micro-perforated aluminum sheet
- The inner side is made of sound-absorbing and fire-resistant polyester
- The standard overall thickness is 50 mm.
- Easily washable, and thanks to the powder coating is guaranteed the resistance to abrasion and corrosion.
- The panels are applied at a distance of 30 mm from the ceiling / wall by the included fixing system.
- Possible do-it-yourself assembly.
- 100% sound absorption surface.
The DOT absorbers are the ideal product to correct the problems of reverberation.
Adaptable to any building type: restaurants, pizzerias, bars, offices, meeting rooms, lobby, listening rooms, music rooms, professional offices, waiting rooms, etc.
The DOT sound-absorbing panels have been tested in our laboratory. We can supply test reports on request.
INITIAL ANALYSIS – SOUND MEASUREMENTS
Marvinacustica provide a complete service:
- MEASURE the noise with high precision instruments.
- STUDY THE SOLUTION.
- TECNHICAL DESIGN.
- MANUFACTURING of acoustic systems.
DOT PANELS STANDARD DIMENSIONS
DOT - A
DOT - B
DOT - C
DOT - D
Min: 30mm – Max: 50mm
All versions can be customized in shape-size-color.